BOND SAFE 680
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
The integrity of the bonding connection should be periodically inspected.
READ AND FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS
Included: One bonding plate, (1) rubber sealing washer, (2) flat washers, (2) lock washers, and (2) nuts and (1) bonding lug
Instructions for Installation:
1. First, drill a 3/16 inch hole in the rear of the skimmer casing where the skimmer basket is held. Locate the bonding plate as close to the bottom of the skimmer casing as possible allowing for enough room inside of the skimmer for the bonding plate.
2. Place the rubber washer on the base of the threaded stud on the bonding plate.
3. Push threaded stud through the 3/16 inch hole previously drilled.
4. Secure with a flat washer, lock washer and nut in that order. *CAUTION: Do not over tighten*
5. Use the 2nd flat washer, 2nd lock washer and 2nd nut to secure the bonding lug.
6. Last, connect solid copper wire, not smaller than no. 8 AWG, to the bonding lug. The copper wire should also connect to motor and all metal parts of the swimming pool within 5 ft. of the inside wall of the swimming pool.
For any questions please call: